Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thanks For Your Support


2012 Twin Cities 3-Day for the Cure



















Mary Jo and I would like to sincerely that all of you who donated, volunteered or assisted the participants of the Susan G Komen 2012 Twin Cities 3 Day For The Cure.  With your help and donations we raised $3.8 million dollars towards breast cancer research.  This is an amazing accomplishment and I am deeply moved by so many peoples generosity and kindness.  Mary Jo and I plan to continue in the years ahead to do whatever we can to bring awareness about breast cancer by volunteering and fundraising for a cure so that some day there will a cure.   We don't want families to have to endue the pain and scares, both physical and emotional that effects those touched by this deadly disease. 

Fundraising is extremely important but I also feel the sharing of information is key to spreading awareness about breast cancer for every ones benefit.  I have shared Mary Jo's story in this blog to inform and most importantly hopefully help others however not everybody feels the same way about their own personal information regardless of whether or not others could benefit from the information in their story.  I was reminded of this yesterday so I have respectfully made changes to several previous blog posts from the past couple years that did not directly address Mary Jo by deleting them.  We live in a very litigious society.  I just want to help people have a future, not potentially harm it.  Please let me know how you feel about this and thanks a million (actually thanks $3.8 million)


MJ, Nichole and Randy Lindo
MJ and me
 
MJ and Diane

No comments: