Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One Year Later



















It has been one year since Mary Jo, for some unknown reason, woke up in the middle of the night on July 4th 2009 and discovered a lump on her right breast.  This discovery started Mary Jo and I down a path that I have tried to document on this blog.  Through it all, Mary Jo has always had a great attitude and today Mary Jo says she feels great.   Looking back, we could not possibly have imagined from the start how complicated and challenging the next 12 months were going to be but here we are today and life is good.  Mary Jo's treatment is not over yet, but from this vantage point, she has more behind her than in front of her.  

We hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of July, 2010.



"our group" at the Crosby Parade
Mary Jo - far right
Happy 4th of July


2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! A year since this all started. You've come a long way baby! I'm so proud of you. Glad you had fun up north. I hope to see you soon. I'm missing you and I love you so so so much.........

Bobbie said...

Look how far you've come MJ!! You're my HERO!! One of these days Jane, you and I should get together. Hugs to both you and Kevin. XXOO