Friday, February 12, 2010

New Planning Session



















Mary Jo had a new “planning session” with the staff at the Burnsville Ridges Radiation Therapy Center today. She was measured again and received an additional “tattoo” marking on her upper chest area. Mary Jo’s first radiation therapy session will begin on Monday morning at 11:40 and then every weekday following for the next 30 plus days. I was not allowed in the room with Mary Jo where the measurements were taken because of radiation exposure concerns but the procedure took about 45 minutes. Mary Jo’s mother Diane was kind enough to sit with me and kept me company during this last planning session procedure.



Mary Jo is a little tired today but that could very likely be a result of staying out late last night celebrating the 40th birthday of my friend and business partner, Tony Maurer and his wife Kara.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi MJ and Kev and Opie too! I just got home. I am thinking about you and I'm jealous that you have more tattoo's than me :o) I love the new pics and hope you had fun celebrating Tony's birthday. I hope to see you tomorrow. Good Night. Love you, Jammie