Monday, November 16, 2009

Spa Day

It's "spa day" Monday. At least that's what Mary Jo and her girl friends call it when MJ comes into the oncology office for her weekly treatments. Mary Jo is feeling much better today. Last week was a tough one. So tired. This week the treatment is Herceptin only so Mary Jo can expect to feel pretty good this week. Next Monday is "the big one" with the typical side effects. Later today Mary Jo will meet with her plastic surgeon, Dr Luong for another follow up visit prior to her reconstruction surgery sometime next spring. Its a long road ahead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello My Dear Sweet MJ! You look beautiful! I'm so glad you are feeling better. I bet I know what you were saying as Kev took this picture! Oh Kev, let me take one of you! :o). Have a great day. Let me know how your appt this afternoon goes! Love you!