Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




Mary Jo and I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family. This has been a challenging year by any standard but we still have so many things to be thankful of. We are thankful that Mary Jo’s cancer was detected and diagnosis at a treatable stage. We are thankful for all the love and support from our good friends and family. We are so thankful to have been touched by the care and support from people we hardly even knew a year ago. We are thankful for the great strides made in medical research in recent years, many of which were made possible by generous donations of time, talent and money by people like you. We are also thankful for the sacrifices of the men and women who serve this country in the armed forces (thanks Chris) protecting our freedoms today in far away lands so we can enjoy this day and know that there is a much brighter future for us and the world. Take care and God bless you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice message Kevin. I am so thankful that you,MJ and Opie have become a part of my life. I can't imagine my world without you. I'm happy that MJ is moving in the right direction and is on her way to a full recovery. You are an angel right here on earth, MJ. You bless me with your friendship and for that I will be eternally greatful!!!! Love you, Jammie

Anonymous said...

Mary Jo you have been in my prayers for complete healing! You have a smile that warms everyone's heart! If you need anything, I'll be there at the drop of a hat. Our love and prayers to you Jo! Patty Ziniel & family